- Type: Sealing Machine
- Moving Type: Mobile
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, SGS
- Weight: 200kg
- Width(mm): 750
- Heating Reactor Volume(L): 60
- Material Flow(L/Min): 0-1.2
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Object: Asphalt Concrete Pavement
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Condition: New
- Length (mm): 1, 440
- Height (mm): 1, 358
- Material Melt Speed(Min): 35
- Trademark: Ishikawa
- Specification: Unit
- HS Code: 8501109101
Ideal for repairing cracks in roads, pavements, driveways, concrete foundations, parking lots and other asphalt or concrete surfaces. It's also suitable of sealing joints of concrete plates and sealing after road excavation works.
SKI -60 FEATURES
1. High precision electronic automatic temperature control system.
2. Forced circulation of conduction oil, indirect heating, to avoid charring of asphalt.
3. Inner tank shell covered with aluminum silicate mineral, to keep temperature warm.
4. Can be used with ordinary asphalt and gap-grouting material, further reduce operating cost.
5. Mobile lightweighted body, facilitate long-distance move.
|Heating reactor volume (L)||60||130|
|Melts time(min)||≤ 35||≤ 40|
|Material Flow (L/min)||0-1.2||0-2.5|
|Electric heating pipe length (m)||0.38||6|
|Dimensions (mm) LxWxH||1440x750x1380||2440x1300x1800|
WHY CHOOSE ISHIKAWA Walk Behind Road Crack Sealing Machine
1. Assure machine quality, at a competitive price, over 15, 000 average working hours.
2. Quality control system certified with ISO 9001, All machine equip with genuine imported Japanese engines and our introduced advance production technology from home and abroad.
3. From our customer's feedback, Ishikawa machine's break down rate are less than 5% within first year of use, where as most other Chinese manufacturer are around 30%. (sometime their machine would not even last a project)
4. "In foreign trades warranty and repair become a problem with massive cost. (fee involve in sea transport, and long transportation time), it more wise to buy a better quality product. "One of our loyal customer said.
5. Machine break down would be lethal to your business, imagine your team is on work schedule, if the machine breaks down, you will not only be wasting time and money, it would also cost your next business when you can't finish your work within the deadline.