Gasoline Engine Garden Backpack Leaf Blowers (KS865)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2 set|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KS865
- Cleaning Way: Driving Style
- Cleaning Line: Planning Style
- Timer Reservation Function: Without Reservation
- Customized: Customized
- Trademark: Ishikawa
- Specification: Unit
- HS Code: 8501109101
- Type: Leaf Blower/Vacuum
- Function: Broom Style
- Power Type: Petrol/Gas
- Certification: CE/EU, SGS
- Handle Material: Blower
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Remove Dusts Before and After Road Maintenance Works.
- Clean up Leaves and Grass on Pathway and In Parks.
- Powered by Gasoline Engine.
- Low Fuel Consumption.
- Easy to Start up, durable.
- Light weight to carry for work and easy to control the direction.
|ENGINE||Chinese Gasoline Engine|
|AVERAGE AIR VOLUME||0.3 m³ /s|
|MAX POWER||2.7 kW/ 6800 r/min|
|NET WEIGHT||11 kg|
|PACKAGE DIMENSION||520 X 390 X 570 (mm)|
|FUEL CONSUMPTION||544 g/kw.h|
|ENGINE TYPE||Single Cylinder, Two-Stroke, Air Cooling|
WHY CHOOSE ISHIKAWA MACHINE
1. Assure machine quality, at a competitive price, over 15, 000 average working hours.
2. Quality control system certified with ISO 9001, All machine equip with genuine imported Japanese engines and our introduced advance production technology from home and abroad.
3. From our customer's feedback, Ishikawa machine's break down rate are less than 5% within first year of use, where as most other Chinese manufacturer are around 30%. (sometime their machine would not even last a project)
4. "In foreign trades warranty and repair become a problem with massive cost. (fee involve in sea transport, and long transportation time), it more wise to buy a better quality product. "One of our loyal customer said.
5. Machine break down would be lethal to your business, imagine your team is on work schedule, if the machine breaks down, you will not only be wasting time and money, it would also cost your next business when you can't finish your work within the deadline.