Construction Machinery Vibratory Plate Compactor
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 unit|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SCP90-II
- Working Method: Vibration
- Compaction Depth: 25cm
- Certification: CE
- Length (Mm): 585
- Height (Mm): 960
- Vibration Frequency (Vpm): 6000
- Speed (M/Min): 25
- Weight (Kg): 98
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Rammer Compactor
- Axle: Biaxial Dual-Drum
- Engine Type: Petrol Engine
- Condition: New
- Width (Mm): 500
- Plate Size (Mm): 585X500
- Centrifugal Force (Km): 15-17
- Grade Ability: 25
- Trademark: Ishikawa
- Specification: Unit
- HS Code: 8501109101
1. High-pressure speed, high efficiency.
2. Low center of gravity, stable and effortless operation.
3. Four-stroke Honda engine, with outstanding durability.
4. Internal combustion with low fuel consumption and noise.
5. Excellent anti-vibration system, greatly reducing the labor intensity.
6. For better results, bottom plate is equipped with an automatic cleaning sprinkler.
7. Large capacity water tank.
|Plate Size (mm)||585x500|
|Vibration Frequency (vpm)||6000|
|Centrifugal Force (kN)||15-17|
|Engine Model||Robin EY20|
|Engine Type||AIR-cooled, 4-cycle, Gasoline|
|Max output (HP)||5.5|
WHY CHOOSE ISHIKAWA Construction Machinery Vibratory Plate Compactor
1. Assure machine quality, at a competitive price, over 15, 000 average working hours.
2. Quality control system certified with ISO 9001, All machine equip with genuine imported Japanese engines and our introduced advance production technology from home and abroad.
3. From our customer's feedback, Ishikawa machine's break down rate are less than 5% within first year of use, where as most other Chinese manufacturer are around 30%. (sometime their machine would not even last a project)
4. "In foreign trades warranty and repair become a problem with massive cost. (fee involve in sea transport, and long transportation time), it more wise to buy a better quality product. "One of our loyal customer said.
5. Machine break down would be lethal to your business, imagine your team is on work schedule, if the machine breaks down, you will not only be wasting time and money, it would also cost your next business when you can't finish your work within the deadline.